Monday 26 November 2012

26th November

As the Adversary tries to thwart the Lord's work, often a good week is followed by a not-so-good one. Everyone has ups and downs - the downs help us to appreciate the ups.  Here's his email

Hello.
How is everyone?  Last week was OK. We did a lot of tracting (i.e. going door to door telling people about the church) though because the people we are teaching were either busy or away (it's summer now so many people will be going on holiday), but we got heaps of potential investigators. Things are going to be good although there's some bad news, we got robbed, my bag got stolen and it had my scriptures and my camera in :( so I'm not sure what to do. I'll have to borrow some scriptures. Elder Powelson's wallet got stolen as well so we'll probably be on bikes the whole week because it had his driving licence in. I hope the things can be found. We filed a police report but I'm doubtful. It will be weird being a missionary without any scriptures. anyhoo I think that's about it, I don't really have anything else to say. I love you all 

Elder Kay

So there will probably not be any more photos to add to this blog unless he can download photos from his companion's camera and email them. We'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment